The factor that makes us different from key competitors is based on several elements, including the type of work that we undertake and our ability to offer these services on a wider geographical spectrum, nonetheless our ability to be different to our competitors is based on the following factors.
- We provide national coverage in all elements of our portfolio
- Personnel are directly employed
- We are able to offer a wholly bespoke IT program
- We provide a diverse range of services
- A highly trained / experienced / qualified work force
- Significant accreditations
- Strong and experienced management team
What makes us different from our competitors is our ability to offer a single point of contact offering a complete range of services.
The ability to offer Street Lighting alongside Car Park Barrier installation and equipment is something that we believe is a bespoke service. The additional factors such as geographical coverage, accreditations and a diverse, directly employed work force contribute to what we feel is a unique service.
Since the establishment of the business in October 2002, we have developed as an SME business based on quality and delivery.
The organic growth of the company has seen us develop a strategy of continuous improvement, developing long term relationships with our clients, based on trust and an understanding of their needs. On that basis we believe the key success factors in a trading relationship with our clients are:
- A high degree of quality of work
- Projects delivered on time and to budget
- The provision of a highly motivated and experienced work force
- The support of experienced Management
- A relationship that is based on continuous growth through staff training
- To develop and retain the trust and confidence of the client
- A contractor that reflects the core values of Amey PLC
We base our success not on our turnover, or how large a particular contract is, but on the assurance that what we do is done within budget, on time and to the highest standards. The success factor of any relationship is based on there being a long term relationship that grows with the contract.
We recognise that our clients need to have the confidence to allow us as contractors to assimilate into the day to day operation that is our client. As a contractor we see this relationship as a partnership that is based on mutual understanding and respect.